Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Better Late Then Never...

This post is a little late, but definitly worth mentioning! Ryan and I FINALLY got to go skiing/boarding on Valentines day. This is only worth mentioning because we used to go at least once a weekend before we had Shaylee! We have made plans to go every weekend ALL winter long with something coming up everytime! Good thing we didn't spring for the season passes...

We had a great time as usual, it is one of the things we really enjoy doing with eachother. Plus... it may be the one thing I am just a little better at... :)



3 comments:

Val said...

What a blast! You guys deserve a date day every now and then. Love you guys! Miss you!

aShLie JaNe said...

CUTE. Sounds fun lady! I wanna go dangit! :) I have NEVER been snowboarding! :( How are ya? I have not talked to you in a while chica! What's new?

Zabriskie Family said...

It is all those Nortic valley ski school lessons right! I loved those times! So when are we getting together?