Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful is a State of Mind

It is very important to remember what is important to you, and what you are thankful for on Thanksgiving, that's what its all about, right?! Here are ten things I am thankful for in my life.

1. A husband that genuinely loves me for me, who would work eight jobs if he had to. I love my Norman.
2. A happy, heathly cute little bug that gets just as excited to see me as she would a gift. I have more love for her than I knew possible. She is so funny with all of her sayings right now, she makes me laugh everyday. priceless.
3. The ability to be HAPPY.
4. A mom that is my best friend, who is a good example, and would do anything for anyone.
5. A tight bond with my brother who is very happy right now, getting in his first house and being rider of the year. I am grateful for Jason, and I am thankful he is happy.
6. The usual things to be thankful for; food, jobs, and a roof over our head. :)
7. Family (all in good heath) and Friends, we are surrounded by people we love.
8. Humor. I can usually find the positive side in things, and can usually find humor in the things I can't. I hope I can hold on to this throughout my life.
9. A love for learning and taking on new things.
10. My life. My unorganized, fly by the seat of my pants life. The good, the bad, the ugly. Everything. I am blessed to know that the "grass is not always greener on the other side." I am not always searching for more and more, I know that I have enough, I am most thankful for this.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things" --Robert Brauit

2 comments:

Kersten said...

Jamie, this is so sweet. We love you and your amazing attitude and personality. We are thankful for you and Ryan and cute little Shaylee. I hope we get the chance to watch her again. LOVE YOU!!

aShLie JaNe said...

Wow James.. That was a neat post. It is all true. We should be more grateful! I am JUST now reading this haha.. but I love all your pictures. Looks like a ton of fun! And that SHayliebug is SO darn cute!! :) I have internet! I'm back!