Saturday, August 28, 2010

April & May Highlights

Here it is almost September, about three weeks away from my due date and I am just posting April and May. I want to get everything updated before our new little addition arrives. I am just going to post our "summer highlights" to make sure I put something down to remember our 2010 summer by. It has been kind of a different summer for us, I think Ryan is ready to have his non-prego wife back.

Our summer started with Ryan having foot surgery...again. He is doing great now, but was off his foot and work for about three months. What made it easier this time was a scooter, he was able to do so much more on a scooter, rather than crutching around. Shaylee loved the scooter, constantly wanting rides. It was hard for him to give up the race season, but he will be back next year. Thank goodness we are over that little part of our life, Ryan is always on the GO, being stuck home with a feisty three year old and a wife full of prego hormones was hard. I also went back to work full time in April, just until the baby is born, Ryan couldn't wait for me to get home and take Shaylee off his hands!

























A HUGE accomplishment happened in April... Shaylee is officially potty trained...yea buddy! This gave us a four month "diaper break" before we have to start it all again. Arg.


















We had plenty of camping in April and May (and this summer) this was the nice part of Ryan being off for three months, we had every weekend free and used it to its fullness












































We went to the hillclimb in Tracy, CA in April. Somehow the only pictures I managed to get was one with Shaylee and Papa in the pool and one with Samara and I proudly displaying our non-alcoholic wine and champagne we discovered while there. My mom bought me a (much needed) maternity wardrobe, she always takes care of me.














Easter: Shaylee was so into dying eggs, waiting for the Easter Bunny and of course, an Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpas.


















The Zoo. Shaylee loved hanging with Baby Brooklyn and Kaiden and it was nice to be with my two pregnant pals.
























1 comment:

aShLie JaNe said...

CUTE picts James! Can't wait to see the new lil addition soon! :) Let's chill before. BTW.. you are SOOO small.. are you SURE there's a baby in there?? :) I looked like a balloon when I was that stage! GARSH.......