Sunday, January 11, 2009

Attachments

While I'm attached to coffee, Ryan to his motorcycle - - Shaylee... is attached to her "blankee" and this big BIG bear. Of all the things to attach to, Shaylee choose to fall in love with this bear that is three times her size ~ she drags it everywhere through the house! She is so funny right now, certain things are very important to her and she is just not o.k unless she has them! Ryan and I think she is going from 1.5 years old to FOUR years old! I can't believe how fast time goes once you have kids. She started one day of daycare a week last week and LOVED it. We were really worried, but her attitude was more like, "See YA!" She made a lot of new little pals and when Ryan went to pick her up, she greeted him (to impress her new friends) with a big sassy, "Hi DA!"





7 comments:

aShLie JaNe said...

Awhh Jamie. I can't stand it! She is TOOO cute! I need to see her! Call me and we'll chill this week.

Alicia said...

She is so darling.

Samuelson Family said...

She is so cute...and big!! I haven't seen her in a while...we need to get together here soon and play! It looks like you guys had a great HOliday! Hope to see you soon!

Gina said...

Jamie! I just found your blog through the VHS blog. Your little girl is DARLING!! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Zabriskie Family said...

We can get together when ever. I don't do much except volunteer at Emma's school every friday until 11:30. Call me or email me when you can, It would be really fun to catch up.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hi there Jamie! This is Karlee (Kennington) and I just came across your blog! You look so cute and so does your daughter! I had no idea you were a Mom! Congratulations! Take care!

Zabriskie Family said...

We have to get together soon. She is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again.