Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh Boy...25!

I had a awesome 25th birthday this year, saying your a quarter-or-a-century old seems strange! To start things off, some of my best pals took me out to dinner. We always have such a great time, three hours goes by and you feel like you have been there 20 minutes! We laugh and tell old stories, it is so nice to have friends like that! Thanks for thinking of me guys!













I gave Ryan a trip to Vegas for Christmas, so we decided to go down last weekend. We were really excited to have some couple time, we definitly don't have as much time together as we would like. We cramed alot into our "mini-vaca", but were in bed by 10:30 the first night renting a movie... lamo! The next night we met another couple from Utah who wouldn't let us go to bed or else we probably would have been in bed at the same time!
= Cat House Restaurant =

















= Minus 5 - A bar made totally out of Ice, pretty cool. =














= Komoto Dragon =














= Shark Reef at Mandelay Bay =












When we got home, my mom made me a birthday dinner, she is so great. Shaylee and her made me a Birthday cake and card, Shaylee was so proud!



5 comments:

Alicia said...

Sorry i couldn't make dinner. Hope you had great birthday!!

Krissy Noel said...

sounds like you had a great time in vegas! that bar looked sweet! so, this other couple, you said they didn't want to let you guys leave.....sounds to me like they wanted to SWING!!! hahaha

Val said...

Happy Birthday to you! Vegas looks like it was a blast. I hope you got everything you wanted. Love you, Miss you!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I thought that since I just saw you at Target I would stop by and see what you've been up to! You're little girl is adorable! It looks like you had fun in Vegas! You are GORGEOUS in every picture!

I apologize for looking so frumpy today when I saw you :)

Kersten said...

Awesome!! You should have stayed at the house in St. George. It looks like you had a great Birthday. I can't wait until we can get together for dinner.