Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tonsillectomy = No Fun

I had my tonsils removed last Friday (February 20th), and I am STILL, yes STILL on the couch! I had no idea what the surgery entailed before this! My diet has consisted of Custard (thanks mom), pudding, and ice chips....I wouldn't suggest it! I am SO craving anything that's solid! Poor Ryan has waited on me hand and foot for well over a week, and that is hard for anyone to handle! He also had his birthday last week and I didn't have time to go get him a gift before because Shaylee had Pneumonia, so he celebrated his 28th birthday with no party, no presents, not even a flipping card! Pooooooor guy! We will have to make it up to him next year!

3 comments:

aShLie JaNe said...

I am SO scared now! I really need mine out dangit! That sucks lady. I am so sorry. AND GOSH!! WHO DOES NOT HAVE pnemonia or RSV?!! It is CRAZY! The most I've seen!!! Mykell JUST got back from the Dr's saying she has MPV similar to RSV! This is CRAPPY!

Kersten said...

I want to have a big birthday bash here for you, your mom, Ryan and Shan. When is some good days for you guys?

Is Shaylee doing better...are you??

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been so sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.