Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter is so much more fun with kids, Shaylee was very into "EGG!" hunting this year. She loved every part of it, from dying Easter eggs to finding them to opening her basket from the Easter "Buhnnny".






















We went camping over Easter weekend to the Pony Express Trail. I finally got to spend some time with one of my best pals Samara, she had lil' Brooklyn about three months ago and has been busy being a new mom. It was fun sharing Brooklyn's first Easter with them.

Shaylee woke up before us Easter morning and went back to play on her bunk, where all of her toys are. Ryan and I thought it was great she was playing so that we could sleep a little longer, but I forgot that I left my make-up bag on her bunk the night before. This is what we woke up to with a tug on the bed... lesson learned!















We did the traditional Easter morning basket and hunt with Kayden, Shaylees other little boyfriend...she has quite a few now.


















My mom did Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt for Shaylee on Monday, Shaylee had a blast and the food was great! Thanks mom! :)


3 comments:

Alicia said...

She is so dang adorable!!

aShLie JaNe said...

Awhh Jame! She is so friggin CUTE! And B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L JUST LIKE HER SEXY MAMA! LOL.. I love the one of her with the makeup. Awhh the things they get into. I have to say Mykell has done WAY more than her share of it, and STILL does! :)

aShLie JaNe said...

Awh thanks.. Got it at TJ MAXX $14! And just added ribbon. Anyhoo, yeah, just let me know when youwant to chill.. See ya!