Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The First Race 2009

We went to Tracy, California this past weekend to the first hillclimb of the Season. This was Ryan's first time competing since he broke his foot at this same hillclimb two years ago {I was very nervous}. Despite all my worries, he did great. He made it look like he had never even broke his foot, I am very proud of him. Jason also did awesome winning 1st place in the verticross class.

The first hillclimb is always the best because you get to see all your buddies after a loooooong winter. My mom and I also love the shopping in Tracy, CA. and we did a lot of it!

Shaylee was pretty proud that she had her very own "big girl bed", she would even go over to the bed with "blank" and say, "ni-night!" and fake yawn just to get in bed - It was so cute! She also LOVED swimming with Grandpa Jeff, Uncle Jason, and Dad, she scares me because she shows no fear, she loves water.
.
The only bad part was the long drive with Shaylee, she is so high maintenance! I was constantly grabbing crackers, candy, putting in movies, making her sock puppet shows, getting her chocolate milk, playing "boo" - - Geez it was a lot of work!



























































6 comments:

aShLie JaNe said...

Oh my heck! She is SUCH a DOLL!!! She is SOOO cute and BEAUTIFUL Jame. SAD I don't even know her anymore! Let's hang!

Krissy Noel said...

Oh that looks like such a fun trip!! Good job to Ryan and Jason!! The weather looked beautiful! Way better than cold wet and depressing Utah!!

Rebecca said...

Way cute blog!! It was good seeing you in Tracy! We need to get together more often. Shaylee is so cute! Love the flower in her hair :-)

brooke said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your little girl is so cute! We need to get together!!!!!

Kersten said...

Congrats to Ryan and Jason!! You look like you had a great time. Don't worry pretty soon Shaylee will be entertaining herself and won't be so much work. Of course you could always add a little sister or brother to keep her busy. ;)

Alicia said...

Hey love, let me know a good time to take pictures. I had so much fun last night. Love ya.